Why Sedation Dentistry May Be For You
- Helps relieve anxiety
- Conscious sedation results in breathing on your own, and you will have all of your protection reflexes.
- You will be under constant vitals monitoring.
- You will have little to no memory of the visit.
- Dr. Grimard is Board Certified and Accredited to provide conscious sedation. He maintains and is updated on all education, new training and safety regulations.
- Dr. Grimard has performed thousands of procedures under conscious sedation safely.